Since I made my post on Eladrin, I wanted to do another thing or two. For starters, I thought the Lilend from Tales of the Infinite Staircase were pretty cool, so I wanted to bring them back. Also, I pondered about a thematic spell to add to my planar spellbook. This being “Arborean Liberation” (to keep up with the theme of some of the other spells).
You can view A Planar Grimoire here and Defenders of Arborea: The Eladrin here.
Greetings, goblins and ghouls. I added a small handful of spells to my Planar Grimoire document. It’s a heaping helping of darker spells throughout the multiverse, as detailed below. Enjoy.
- Jutting Bones – Conjure bones from the ground to pierce foes
- Sylvan Soul – Sample an aspect of the fair folk for a brief moment
- Psychic Projectile – Reach into the Far Realm and pull out some power to hurl at a foe!
- Rolling Skull Army – An entourage of skulls come from seemingly nowhere and slam into all in their way
- Abyssal Kiss – You blow a deadly kiss to a foe, possibly destroying their very soul
- Visions from the Stars – Everyone around you sees a horrific vision from the cosmic depths
- Shadow King’s Drain – A draining magical effect, crafted by a dreadful lich
Also, I tied up some loose ends. I dunno why this one stumped me!
- Detect Portals – Does what it says on the tin! Admittedly, I had a similar idea to the Horizon Walker Ranger. The only difference was involving size and distance.
Pardon the somewhat inconsistency in my posts. I’ve been trying to revise old work while work on some personal projects I hoped to get out on the web (like this one), while balancing a stressful work life and home life. But I digress, I was never too happy with my original planar spells posts. Some were blatant rip-offs of previously existing D&D spells, while others were just poorly worded. So, I did a fair bit of clean up while making some other not-so-subtle homages! But, no matter, here’s over 15 pages of extraplanar goodness for your 5E Spellcasters! Enjoy.
A Planar Grimoire is Pay-What-You-Want, you may find it here.