Halloween is over, but the chills never end!
Hail to thee of might and valor,
Dare you dive into the darkness and face an evil as ancient as the land? The curse of vampirism persists throughout much of the multiverse, turning the innocent into blood-sucking monsters. Explore this new tome and discover various kinds of vampires, as well as their unholy progeny. From the fallen vampire to various clans from various worlds and beyond, their reach sprawls ever far. Should this be of interest to any of you, please respond to the Burgomaster with haste.
– <name illegible>
Good evening, children of the night! To celebrate Halloween, I have something special for everyone! This time around, it’s a collection of vampiric horrors as a follow-up to last year’s werebeasts. Here’s what you will find inside this terrifying tome.
- Vampires in the realms of D&D: A look at the vampire and its place in various known (and unknown) realities.
- Bestiary: A wide variety of vampiric evils to horrify your parties with. Based on vampires from all over the world and more.
- Vampires in your Campaign
- Vampiric NPCs: Some sample NPCs in the vein of the monsters from the Zoanthropes book.
- The Dhampir: The unfortunate spawns of a vampire and a mortal. Seemingly impossible, but actually improbably; these offspring are stuck between the worlds of the living and the worlds of the dead.
A follow up to last year, this time I’m tackling vampires. Check out more here!
Included are new types of vampires, NPCs and Vampire adventurers, as well as the new racial option; the dhampir.